Startup Jobs Berlin
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for an Assistant to the CEO, Marcus Börner, to as soon as possible. If you share our vision, have an eye for detail and drive for excellence then look no further for your next career move!
Marcus has been a successful e-commerce entrepreneur and venture capitalist since the age of 17; when he founded Rebuy.com. As his assistant you will act as his right hand man and have the opportunity and responsibility to build a strong business network of your own.
The OptioPay way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
- Carry out analysis and reviews of various aspects of business and prepare related decision materials
- Follow up on operational KPIs
- Follow up and generate key sales activities
- Assist in preparation of presentations and reports
- Attend to networking events and extend business network
- Support the management team with various strategic and operational tasks
- Structure tasks and responsibilities and manage the execution
- Be the right hand of the CEO
- Fluent in German and English – both verbal and written
- Successful completion of at least a Master in Business, Management, Mathematics, Physics or comparable
- Service-oriented and proactive mindset
- Professional experience in similar position preferred
- Good understanding of Fintech/Finance/Internet industry
- Work independently and assumes initiatives
- Excellent analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Outstanding planning, time management and multitasking skills
- Team player with ability to work across departments
- Outstanding proficiency in MS Office and willing to learn new softwares
- Flexibility in terms of working time and ability to travel
What’s our Offer
- Highly competitive salary (based on your background and experience)
- Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
- Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 25
- Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
- An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
- Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruits to keep you energised!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and a portfolio of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org