Startup Jobs Berlin
Optiopay is a fast growing Fintech start-up based in Berlin that is building worldwide the first payment solution software for marketing money by processing payments. We are seeking a Business Sales Intern to join our highly motivated and international team.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, we give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a team of diversity, having only the top of their class join us from all parts of the world. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
– Developing and applying an understanding of OptioPay products, processes, and customer base
– Develop or further deepen understanding of HubSpot CRM
– Using proactive and consultative phone and email sales techniques
– Generating leads for customer acquisition and expansion
– Following up on existing opportunities with customers and partners
– Inputting forecasts, opportunities, leads and deal updates into HubSpot CRM
– Establishing and maintaining relationships internally and externally
– You are pursuing a university degree (bachelor or masters) or apprenticeship with a major or concentration in professional sales, business development, communication or closely related fields
– Ideally you have already successfully completed at least two sales related internships in online businesses or participated in a student sales organization
– You have strong interest for the internet and working in a startup environment
– You show strong business acumen, high initiative, achievement orientation and you are highly team-orientated.
– You are independent, creative, professional and show hands-on mentality with the ability to adhere to deadlines
– You have outstanding communication skills
– You demonstrated the ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
– You have solid computer and software literacy, with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
– Previous HubSpot CRM experience is preferred
– Native proficiency in German is required
What’s on offer:
– Highly competitive salary (depending on the background of the candidate)
– Public transportation is on us
– Free drinks, breakfast and fruits all day long
– Work closely with experienced founders and get first-hand insights on building an internationally-backed venture company
– Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 20
– An amazing office – overlooking the Spree- located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org