Startup Jobs Berlin
Business Development in a Digital Health Startup
We are Medlanes:
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit.
With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone.”
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is actually an M.D.) We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by Bayer Pharmaceuticals.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a motivated individual (m/f) who wants to take an active role in the following process:
● Wide range of Business development topics (from analysis, marketing to funding etc.)
● Developing business strategies
● Assisting in various short term projects
● Developing B2B and B2C concepts
● Support in fundraising
● Own project with high responsibility
● Attending startup and healthcare events to represent Medlanes.
● Train your entrepreneurial skills by supporting the founding team in strategic and organizational issues.
Who we are looking for:
● Proficiency in English, and fluency in German!
● Proactive and result oriented working style ● Good in writing and editing content ● Good research skills
● High level of creativity and critical thinking
● Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
What we offer:
● You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
● You experience an excellent learning culture
● You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
● You work in the startup center of Berlin with the great opportunity to gain experience and kick-off your career
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Office: Oranienstrasse 185, Berlin-Kreuzberg
Start: Position available now
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra. We are excited to get to know you!