Startup Jobs Berlin
Ohlala is a platform for instant paid dating. We are live in seven German cities, NYC, and more on the way.
We want a Backend Engineer who can impact and shape the development of our product which is still in it’s early stages.
- full responsibility for the Node.js backend in our company
- maintain and extend our webapp and additional tools that run on a multi-server cluster
- scale our app for global markets
- integrate payment providers
- squeeze the last bit of performance out of our servers
analytical way of thinking and problem solving
you’ve read the Pragmatic Programmer
Node.js, Express.js, npm
noSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, ArangoDB, Redis)
optional: Puppet, Chef, Docker
What we offer:
work together with an inspiring and experienced team
a high impact position with enormous learning potential and the ability to shape our company and product
beautiful office space that is part of the famous Factory community
genuine Berlin-style startup experience offering fancy high-caffeine drinks
Start date: as soon as possible
Interested in working with us? Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, your contact person is our CTO Torsten Stüber.