Startup Jobs Berlin
Account Manager (f/m) UK
Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
Your mission is to approach interested clients and guide (“onboard”) them all the way until their business is fully integrated with GotPhoto and they run all of their photo sales successfully with our system. To achieve this, you’ll need to convince, educate,and adapt existing processes as well as communicate necessary new features to our IT team.
Internally, our account managers are called “Customer Success Managers”. Why? Because they are considered by our customers their business coach and trusted advisor. It’s really up to you to shape and clear the path for a successful partnership and to keep delivering value with each customer interaction. Since you will be only the second full time employee of the UK team, the position requires an entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude. You will be responsible for both small and large clients, as well as supporting Fabricio, our Country Manager for UK. As we grow, you will have the chance to take on more responsibility for new team members and specialize in specific areas (e.g. large customers).
• Build relationships and guide customers from first contact to successful implementation and use of our services
• Educate the employees of our larger clients in different functions (e.g., sales, administration, and production) on how to accomplish their workflow efficiently using our services
• Convince our clients to drop their old behaviours and habits – to some extent – and adopt our best practices
• Communicate technical requirements of the client to our IT team
• Answer all the questions your customers come across while using GotPhoto
• Develop the sales and client onboarding strategy for the GotPhoto team to meet current and future revenue goals
• Work closely with Fabricio, our Country Manager for UK, success managers for other countries, and different departments such as marketing and IT
All in all not an easy task, but we will support you with all the industry-specific knowledge you need.
• Experience in either sales, account management or customer service
• For you, as our Account Manager it’s very important to have a good technical understanding
• Hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality
• Ability to educate and bring across your ideas efficiently
• Confidence in bringing our key customers on the right path even if they initially have a different opinion
• Readiness to travel to your larger UK customers (typically not for more than 2-5 days per month)
• Your command of British English is on an excellent level
• Challenging tasks and a steep learning curve
• An international team with flat hierarchies and a dynamic and inspiring working atmosphere
• Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
• English as our working language and on-site German language classes
• An office located in the heart of Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
• Healthy snacks (fruits & cereals), water, hot drinks, and lots of team events
We recruit people with talent, curiosity and the essential skills for our business. If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, we will gladly receive your application in English or German at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations, and relevant references.