We’re looking for a 2D graphic artist who can convert abstract instant win game ideas into real games that can be enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. Us being an early stage startup, you will work closely with the core team of the company and are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a „getting things done“ attitude. The right candidate would be able to take an abstract concept such as “pick a popular casual game and turn it into a play for cash product” and produce multiple art concepts to choose from.
● Design 2D artwork and animations for our HTML5 games.
● Maintain, iterate, and improve rolled out games.
● Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite apps.
● A proven track record of creating clean and modern 2D digital artwork.
● Knowledge of core principles of 2D animation.
● Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition colour, lighting, and
● Good communication and organizational skills.
● A Portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.
● Experience working in the online gaming industry.
● UI/UX skills.
● Vector illustrations skills.
● Experience with creation of beautiful powerpoint presentations and brochures.
● Experience working in agile project environments.
● Competent salary plus bonus.
● An ultra-creative work environment.
● Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
● Extremely international company with no two people from the same country and in total representing 20 Countries and 5 Continents already!
● A private pension plan on top of the regular pension-scheme in Germany.
● Company card with monthly credit usable across multiple stores across Germany.
● Regular team events including a weekly team lunch every Friday.
● Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset – our team!
● Flat company hierarchy.