at Atheneum HQ in Berlin (Germany)
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform connecting over 400,000 experts to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
Atheneum is at an exciting stage of scale and development on the international stage with solid investment and backing. We are looking for an ambitious, sparky HR professional to join the team who can bring fresh ideas and new ways of working to achieve success. This role will partner very closely with the leaders of the business to create the people plan and build a culture which attracts and retains its talent.
Successful individuals at Atheneum are resourceful, goal driven and share a high energy, responsiveness and a hands-on attitude to accomplish strategies that deliver the best in class quality on all initiatives. This role will encompass talent acquisition and development initiatives to ensure top staffing inflow and high retention across the business aligned with the performance & productivity goals of the firm.
The role is fast-paced with intense communication required along with being able to multi-task across concurrently running projects and create real impact in the organization.
The HR Associate at Atheneum will get real international exposure as will be daily in touch with our global hubs in New York, London, Shanghai, Munich, Santiago de Chile and Lahore from our Headquarters in Berlin.
Profiles We Are Seeking:
We are looking for an engaging, entrepreneurial person who can gain buy in and credibility at every level.
You have a high emotional intelligence, bring in a positive attitude and recognize the importance of encouraging the best from each individual. As a role model and exemplar of professionalism, you are highly motivated by creating an impact. You have a hands-on mentality and relish the opportunity to drive people towards achievement of their goals. The role entails promoting corporate values and enabling the success of the business through managing our human capital and acquiring the needed talent.
You are a forward-thinking professional with experience in high-growth organizations where you have contributed to growth of teams and development of team culture.
• Recruitment of top talent for the firm
• Serve as the main point of contact for candidate inquiries
• Interact with senior stakeholders and business units managers to provide administrative support throughout hiring process
• Establish relationships with career centers and manage logistics for on-campus recruiting events, including scheduling events, organizing and shipping materials, and troubleshooting real-time issues
• Explore additional recruitment channels to attract best-in-class candidates
• Source and screen candidates for Market Insights Team
• Schedule phone, virtual and onsite interviews for recruiters and members of the Market Insights Team and provide necessary interview resources
• Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
• Drive ad hoc recruitment projects
• Lead onboarding and offboarding process
• Lead New Hires Training
• 1-3 years’ work experience
• Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
• Experience in a previous recruitment support role is desired
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Dependability and interest in working in team-oriented environment
• Fluency in English and German is essential to the role
• A client service attitude is critical
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receive your application!