Ultimately, we are all emerging into an Internet of Things (IoT) world that brings sweeping changes with many challenges and opportunities. But how do innovative technologies shake up the business world and how can startups create a positive impact and using the power of open source technology? Explore it by joining the Startup Day on 24 October at the FIWARE Global Summit in CityCube Berlin.
How to get started with FIWARE, success stories, affiliates, an investors showcase, and best-practice EU Funding mechanisms. We will bring them all on stage!
- – Discover the secrets to accessing those “unreachable” EU funding opportunities.
- – Meet top speakers of the European Commission presenting sneak peeks of the new open data policies.
- – Build up a profitable business! Find out how easy it is to monetize FIWARE!
- – We bring you together with our global, mature business leaders during the exclusive Open Minds Aperitivo to discuss your innovative ideas.
- – Tips and tricks directly from investors on how to successfully bring your business to the next level.
- – Get perks from our affiliates and partners (eg. discounts on web design and marketing materials).
- – Meet your peers in a cool lounge space!
Get startup-ready in 6 hours! Take part in the FIWARE Global Summit Startup Day and take your business to the next level.
The next FIWARE Global Summit is almost here!
On October 23rd and 24th, Berlin will become the hub for wise conversation between high-level business people, public administration, academia, developers, and technologists. Taking place in the iconic CityCube Berlin, the FIWARE Global Summit will shine a spotlight on cutting-edge innovation for smart economies in the digital future.
This year, the Summit will cover various topics, ranging from Blockchain, IoT and Digital Twin, to Smart Cities, Smart Industry and Smart Agrifood for 2 days of top-level content and discussion.
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS IT:
- – Extended Summit Program with lots of new features with more than 1,000 participants.
- – Co-hosted with the Smart Country Convention in Berlin.
- – More than 70 sessions, panels, workshops, and keynotes.
- – 20 FIWARE members co-exhibiting in the FIWARE community booth.
- – Answers to your questions, and solutions to your development and business challenges.
- – iHubs Growth Program and new ‘Do-It-Package’.
- – Startup Day featuring Startups and VCs.
- – Spanning the industries of Smart Industry, Smart Energy, Smart Agrifood with a special track on Smart City showcases.
- – Brand new track on ‘Trends and the Disruptive Future’ (FIWARE with AI, Blockchain, Big Data, IoT, …).
- – …and meet the Community: Meet-the-Open-Minds Aperitivo and FI-Night.
Block your calendar now for this must–join Summit and see you in Berlin!
signals is launching a one-day boot camp on August 22 where early-stage founders and soon-to-be founders become investor-proof: the signals Founders’ Academy. Here they’ll learn from entrepreneurs and investors, such as Lukasz Gadowski and Jens Lapinski, on how to found and all the little steps that no one tells you about.
#FASHIONTECH BERLIN, held twice a year during Berlin Fashion Week, is the leading tech conference for the fashion industry, discussing topics around digital transformation and disruptive technologies.
Featuring keynote presentations from international experts on stage (#LISTEN!), interactive masterclasses to boost your specialist knowledge (#LEARN!) and the Exhibition Area, where visitors will be introduced to the latest developments, products and innovations on the market (#EXPERIENCE!), #FASHIONTECH Berlin has evolved to become a leading European content hub for technology, digitalisation, sustainability and innovation.
#FASHIONTECH BERLIN also creates the stage for interdisciplinary exchange between different industries. The networking areas give visitors the opportunity to network with the speakers, industry insiders and entrepreneurs, as well as to seek out new business partners and generate business leads (#BUSINESSS!).