We are hiring! Are you looking for new challenges in your career? Do you want to be a key member of a rocketing and consolidated startup? We at OMNEA GmbH are looking for a System Administrator to be part of & support our Product development team from 8-10 people.
As a System Administrator, your main responsibility is to ensure the uptime, performance, resources, and security of our servers; acquire, install, or upgrade server components and software, provide routine automation , infrastructure support for developers.
- DNS configuration (A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, SPF, NS, etc.)>
- Domain administration (including DNSSEC, reverse DNS)
- Proxies (direct and reverse)
- IP Traffic
- SSL certifcates
- Scrape protection
- Speed and performance
- Networking, Server routing rules
- Server backup
- Cron jobs configuration and maintenance, troubleshooting
- Firewall configuration and maintenance
- Database administration and tuning
Technical Skills (to support our product team):
- Apache, nginx
- HAProxy, Docker, Virtualization
- ElasticSearch, Kibana or other setup
- Application deployment – Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Integration
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in related positions
- Academicl degree in a technical field
- Fluent in English
- Self starter, strong problem solving skills, independent thinker.
- Ability to work with customers at all levels (Leadership and non-Leadership)
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Performing routine audit of systems and software.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords,etc.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Responsibility for security.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems.
- Automate common tasks and repeatable process.
What do we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Professional development opportunities within the company and Ströer Group (our mother company)
- Flat hierarchies and great communication among employees and directors
- Startup atmosphere in a rocketing company with great learnings to offer
- High motivating working environment
- Great office with astonishing views in the heart of Berlin
For more informations just send an email at email@example.com or give us a call at: 030 5770 43237
You may apply only with your CV at the email adress listed above. We look forward to hear from your application!