Global Associate Program
at Atheneum / suited for recent graduates
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
Successful candidates at Atheneum are resourceful, goal driven, highly energetic and focused.
As an Associate you will be connecting top industry professionals with Atheneum’s clients to help them understand niche industries & commercial markets. You will be required to engage with hot industry topics, conduct secondary research and identify & screen professionals with key knowledge.
The role is fast-paced with intense recruitment-research and communication required, along with being able to multi-task across a variety of running projects simultaneously.
Associates will develop skills in negotiation, professional communication, client service, conflict resolution, and receive multiple training opportunities to pave their way to successful careers in commercial and operational leadership. Once you excel at the core delivery requirements of the Associate role, you will take on additional responsibilities, including overall project management, client relationship management, and coaching of junior colleagues. You will receive intensive training on the core dimensions it takes to become a self-sufficient commercial leader, including account management, business development, negotiation, leadership, recruitment, and talent development.
The best in class will have an opportunity to take part in the International Office Swap Program and work in one of our offices in New York, Santiago de Chile or Shanghai.
Profiles We Are Seeking
We welcome all study fields. Our goal and commitment is to coach and guide you on how to be successful in this role and we expect you to be determined in working in a client-oriented & fast changing environment.
This is a position for a smart, high talented individual with a proven academic record and high emotional intelligence. You should enjoy connecting with people, be an exemplar of professionalism, and highly motivated by exceeding the goals.
• You should have gained first professional work experience
• You should have successful graduated with a Bachelor’s degree and be able to show strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
• Ideally you have gained first selling or business development experience or have “built” clear value in your past professional career
• Three weeks of comprehensive business on-boarding training
• Continued on-the-job training & sector education: introduction to our clients’ businesses – private equity, consulting, corporate
• Mentor Program – as you progress along the career steps you will have a senior colleague assigned acting as your coach.
• Swap program to international locations (best in class)
Apply only through https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/atheneumpartners