OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking an experienced Frontend UI Developer to start as soon as possible. We offer the opportunity to gain experience and practical skills in an e-commerce startup, build a network of entrepreneurs and exercise real responsibility in a dynamic environment.
- Interpret existing brand design and style guides to build intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experience using the latest web design/development best practices.
- Working with user interaction, code maintainability, improving performance, reliability, & usability.
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new features.
- Resolve cross-browser layout issues and bugs.
- Improve and maintain our living styleguide to enhance reusability.
- Develop our consumer-facing frontend with a strong focus on usability and responsiveness.
- Implement frontends for our business partners and various OptioPay departments.
- Working in a small team and collaborate with our backend developers, designers and product managers to create a great product.
- Working closely with product management to develop and trial new ideas. You will gather data from use of a/b tests and other sources to facilitate decision making.
- You have experience working with modern frontend workflows/pipelines/tools like Gulp, Grunt, Yeoman, etc.
- You have experience working with living styleguides/pattern libraries.
- You have experience of creating responsive, intuitive websites accessible from mobile, tablet and desktop.
- You have experience with some UI testing tools/frameworks.
- You know Atomic Design, BEM, SMACCS or any other methodology that help to modularise and organise big codebases.
- You keep track on recent trends within IT and like to explore new technologies.
What’s our Offer
- A small team of experienced developers and a complex, distributed platform to work on
- A modern technology stack with ES6, React and alt.js in the frontend.
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Work directly with our founders and gain experience of an international, venture backed, startup
- Access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Become part of a multinational, talented team of 30 working in Berlin
- Prime office location – overlooking the Spree – in the heart of Berlin’s Mediaspree
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: email@example.com