Paladintrue.com is the innovative rental platform P2P born this year.
Paladin is the first ever app that allows people to securely lend and rent items – clothing, tools, sporting equipment, and even high-tech products! You name it and you’ll find it. Why buy if you can rent?
We want to revolutionize consumerism by creating a space and community where everybody has a chance to either make money or save money avoiding buying unnecessary things.
We are an international team divided between Berlin and Milan.
We are looking for a Business Development and Sales Manager to join the Paladin team in Berlin. In this role you will be expected to build and accellarate relations with partners and clients in Berlin and Germany. Working direct with the founders you will be responsable for the developing of Relations and partnership of Paladin.
As co-fouder you will be responsable of the development and growth of Paladin first of all in Germany but later managing the expansion in other countries
Build and implement Paladin business development strategy
Build strong, lasting relationships with professional clients by arranging client calls/ visits/ workshops etc. to promote Paladin.
Be the Paladin face in Berlin and Germany for all the clients and company relation related t the business.
Prospect for new clients and increase it to have a fast growth
Profiles We Are Looking For
Previous experience in Sales and business development field, a previous experience in a startup is a plus
Strong problem solving skills
Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales or a relevant field
Excellent management and organizational skills
Fluent in English ; German Native
Highly motivated person 500% involved in the Paladin spirit
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)