Business Co-Founder for B2B Data Startup
KIWI – Business Insights, at the right time to the right people
https://www.kiwimydata.com is a 10-month old B2B Startup located in Berlin. We are rethinking how companies, teams and people work and engage with corporate data (insights) in times of push notifications, slack communication and increasing amounts of data.
So far we have attracted around 400 companies (including Nike Technologies, Spotify, Walmart and many smaller ones) world-wide, mainly through our Slack and Tableau Integration. See it working: https://slack.com/apps/A3S6N33JA-kiwi
We’ve started to test our MVP lately: It’s an automated data monitoring engine that constantly runs (configurable) data algorithms on company’s sales, marketing or whatever data => looking for relevant KPI insights. Once something is found we process that, mainly as a Slack Bot message: e.g. “Your revenue for Kiwis went up by 90% compared to last week – See Details (and a little chart attached)”.
Our main challenge is to engage / communicate with our Sign-Ups at scale (using Intercom). We need to improve onboarding, explain existing use-cases (create content) and ask-for respectively process customer’s feedback (many calls 🙂 Besides, you should be thrilled to explore / understand customers needs with Business Intelligence and able to abstract that to the Kiwi solution and mid-term product vision.
You should: – have good communications skills – a visionary mindset – be willing to learn new stuff daily and – work hard / independently.
This addresses but is not limited to business economists! Data geeks and inspirational people are always welcome 🙂
We are 100% bootstrapped and intend to stay that for another couple of month until first revenue comes in!
The Kiwi Team
P.s. We can start anytime with a simple freelance contract and convert that to shares!
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)